Jessi's Journal

delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. psalm 37:4

Thursday, September 09, 2004

oh, so very, very sad

yes, it is actually me... writing on this blog. i'm slightly sickened by the fact it's been over two months since i've said a word here. perhaps that's because a lot of what was going on in my life was just plain unworthy of mentioning. however, my goal now is for that to change. this school year is the perfect opportunity to continue to grow and truly dig deeper. thanks be to God for his love, patience, and grace. more soon to come! (i promise... really.)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Peter S. said…

    HOLY CRAP AN UPDATE!!! I mean, keep 'em coming friend.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    YAY!

    I have been checking nearly every day these days hoping for an update now that you're back at school... and here it is! I'm glad.

    Much love, sista!

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger thedoorninks said…

    Way to update Jess!!! Git 'er done!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home