Jessi's Journal

delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. psalm 37:4

Thursday, May 27, 2004

i miss my free time...

yes, work definitely takes that up. but oh well, i enjoyed my time of not working and now can just be thankful i have a job! knowing that money is coming in now does help. yay for college costs!! : ) this is a pathetic post, i know... sorry, y'all! i really am going to work at posting more frequently, with perhaps slightly more interesting content.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I'm glad that you have a job... that makes life a lot less stressful in some ways, I am sure. (maybe working at barbano's again makes it more stressful in the other ways... lol, I hope not.)

    Much love, and I'm glad I got to see you Saturday even though it was like, 2 seconds. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home